Wednesday

Muscle in the Tank.

Wow, it's taken me all day to get this far with the one muscle on the Tank and I'll tell you, it's a nightmare!

Thankfully there's not too many scenes the Tank is in so there's not much of a hurry for this finale alien.  Not to mention someone hasn't quite finished texturing. ;)  Anyway, I've basically spent all day trying to clean up the muscle jiggle in the right bicep.  A FREAKING PAIN!  Mainly because turning the mesh into a Muscle System slows the rig down stupidly.  I mean it's ridiculous!  Animators, you'll have to use the wireframe or even hid the mesh to actual animate the damn thing.

Anyway, here's my progress so far with him.



It's not really the first WIP.  This was WIP7 test 11 on my saved files.  What a joke.  Ah well, please give me any feedback on it.

Until then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment