Thursday

Lighting Rendered Test.

So finally got my head around lighting. 4 weeks too late, but better late than never.

Was taking a gander at the "Essential CG Lighting Techniques with 3ds Max" book by Darren Brooker and it's helped a lot. A good dabble! Even though it was referring to key lights, etc. I went with a skylight, an omni and a directional spotlight and it seemed to give me a nice shadow. I'm quite happy with the outcome although the animation could have been better, but I can't do everything!

Shot06 - Boy Vs. Lollipop Vs. Monster from Danie G.P. on Vimeo.



Like I said, it's not brilliant, but I like it!
Deadline is tomorrow, feeling an all-nighter yet again! Won't be a perfectly animated film, but hopefully I'll get it all sorted out to a reasonable standard. Finally had the music given to me, it's not too shabby, better than completely silent! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment