Friday

Dribs and Drabs.

Sorry guys, I did promise a turnaround of the monster (Humbug) earlier this week but due to some modelling issues I've had no time to even rig the poor fella! As seen below the processes;

Take 1 Original:


Take 1 Tweaking:


Take 2 Tweaking:



Hoping to get a turnaround sorted for tomorrow; tweaked a lot of him myself with a lot of help from Matt (Techy-nerd :p) who's made Humbug look a little 2d-ish. ^_^ So I'm relieved. Also, Aled's finished the head of Lyol (it also needed tweaking -_-;) and results are brilliant. I've just had to sort the mouth (inside), eye sockets and teeth as well as a little bit of the hair and he's coming along smoothly. I'm so pleased, it's made me feel things might actually come to look really nice! Haha.

So what's left to do character-wise;

Lyol:
- Morphers
- Re-attaching head to body (plus resizing)
- Re-rigging head and jaw.
- Tongue
- Eyes

Humbug:
- Inside of mouth which includes: Teeth, teeth which stick out and inside of mouth in general
- Eyes
- Unwrap UVW
- Texturing
- Rigging; Legs, Arms, Hands; Fingers, Feet, Body; Pelvis, Torso, Spine, Jaw, Ears, Neck and Head

So quite a bit going on and I'm a few days behind scheduale, but I'm going to keep pushing myself to get it sorted. Hoping to get the UVW Unwrap done for tomorrow afternoon then sort out Humbug's eyes and teeth. Then onto the fun part; RIGGING! :)

Will post up a morph test for Lyol's facial expression sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment