Tuesday

Tiny Walk Cycle WIP - Blocking

So I've started another walk cycle, kind of leaving the quadruped for the time being and possibly come back to it at a later date. Thought I'd brush up on my biped stuff using the Tiny rig.

Here's the blocking vid.



I have made a list of what videos I'll be showing next, they are as follows:

  1. Curves on the lower body - so hips, legs/feet, knees.
  2. Curves in the spine - lower, middle and top
  3. Curves on upper body - shoulders, arms, elbows
  4. Adding some animation in the neck/head area
  5. Final tweaks to lower, mid and upper body
  6. Adding extra animation in the hands - i.e. fingers and thumbs as well as wrist movement
So should be a fun few weeks.

I'm also keeping myself busy by exercising in between my days off working in Cranes. Should involve:
  • Swimming
  • Gym - cardio workouts
Aiming to do these at least once a week each. Starting tomorrow with the gym at 10:30 (jogging to and from) followed by the pool Wednesday at half 1.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment